Senior UI Designer
As a Senior UI Designer, you will work closely with User Experience (UX) Designer and other design specialists. You will make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished project/product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designers.
What you'll be doing:
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Ensure projects are delivered to scope, quality, time and budget.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Status reporting to clients, teams and internal managers
- Passion for user-centered design, service design demonstrated knowledge of information architecture, information design, corporate branding, digital customer experience, usability, accessibility, interaction design
- At least 3 years of experience and proven track record on high end projects
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Experience with Sketch, Invision
- Experience with brand/design
- Strong level of English is a must (Audit writing, conversations with the team).
- Confident with Client management and able to effective represent the company in Client interactions
- Multinational working environment
- Work in the dynamic, professional and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions, flexible corporate culture
- Ongoing professional growth and development
- The most complex and interesting projects with the most passionate creative and technical individuals
- Long-term cooperation
If you feel that your skills and knowledge meet these requirements, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line