The creation of sites for small brands in the retail industry is not challenging in and of itself. Reducing the build & run costs by two or three is extremely important for major groups like Johnson & Johnson, Nestlé and Lactalis. They run hundreds of brands and thousands of sites.
We've noticed that needs of those simple "retail" sites are similar; that's why we've decided to build a Consumer Packaged Goods Drupal Distribution, including the following features:
- 25 standard full responsive design templates, your agency can adapt and customize as you need (Home Page, Category, Product, Contact, Site Map, Landing Page, Article...)
- Standard content type and associated simple publishing workflow
- Store locator with a simple XLS data import / export, custom maps
- Couponing systems
- CRM integration (SalesForce, SAP CRM)
- Newsletters system (integration with Cheetah Mail, MailChimp, Neolane, DoList...)
- Contact form
- Support for multiple languages, countries and brands
- PIM Integration
- Digital Assets management system
- Search engine preconfigured to search trough branded content, products catalog
- Social with sharing, commenting, user reviews (integration of Bazaar Voice and Disqus)
- CRM Games (ex.: Quizz)
- Advanced SEO techniques (internal linking, automatic glossary search, custom per page footer, etc…)
- Simple, clean back-office UI with drag'n'drop interfaces to manage content.
- Security: with logs, alerts, password policies
- SSO & LDAP for your contributors.
Want to setup your own Consumer Packaged Goods Drupal Distribution? Just contact-us!